Important nutrients for sperm quality.
Orthomol Fertil plus is a food supplement. It contains important micronutrients for male fertility. With zinc for normal fertility and reproduction, and also selenium for normal spermatogenesis. Orthomol Fertil plus also contains L-carnitine, coenzyme Q10 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Vitamins, minerals, trace elements: for better sperm quality.
The omega-3 fatty acids found in large quantities in fish oil especially include docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids which are found in cell membranes, for example.
Important micronutrients for male fertility.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid (folate) contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12, zinc and vitamin D have a role in the process of cell division. Copper, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily serving of 3 tablets / 1 capsules each (2.9 g)
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (coating agent), Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Magnesium Salts of Dietary Fatty Acids (anticaking agent), Silicium Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate and Talcum, Maltodextrin, Coenzym Q10, Cupric Gluconate, Folic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (color), Sodium Selenate
Orthomol Fertil 30 day supply
- Brand: Orthomol
- Product Code: Orthomol Fertil
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £52.41